About the Instructor
I am really delighted to welcome you onto this course and to be a part of your journey to help many women and their partners have a wonderful birth experience.
This self-paced programme is available 24/7 providing you with the flexibility to train at the pace, location and time of your choosing.
When I first developed the Natal Hypnotherapy hypnobirthing CDs and courses in 2002, the term was completely alien to most people and conjured up all kinds of images. Luckily things have moved on a great deal and now hypnobirthing has become far more mainstream. The popularity of using hypnosis for birth has been driven from the ground up, as more and more women have taken control of their birth preparation and felt empowered and confident to have a positive birth experience.
The Natal Hypnotherapy hypnobirthing course for couples are:-
1. Packed with realistic, pragmatic, achievable and effective tools and techniques to help couples be fully prepared for labour in any environment
2. Focused on positive, empowering language without the need to avoid “scary words”
3. Personalised so each couple takes full ownership and feels that the program fits their individual needs, fears and plans.
4. Geared towards helping couples embrace and reframe any challenges in labour, to enable them to remain relaxed and so reduce pain
5. Inclusive and collaborative with the medical team supporting the couple
I had many requests for training from birth professionals who had heard about my courses and so I started running face to face practitioner training courses in 2006 to help practitioners:-
● Learn highly effective techniques and skills to help make a real difference to a couple’s birth experience
● Empower women to feel confident and trusting in their ability to give birth
● Enjoy seeing the change in couples from fear and anxiety, to confidence and excitement
● Use the skills to improve areas of your own life
●Set up your own business to supplement your income
● Flexibility to run courses to fit around you and your family
Over the last 10 years, I have had many requests for distance / online training and so I have collated all the materials, training methods videos etc to create this all singing all dancing online practitioner training course
Advantages of an online course
● 24 hr access so you can to fit in the learning around your schedule
● Access to the course for 3 years so you can manage your own pace of learning plus you can review the tutorials and all resources whenever you need - a huge bonus over a face-to-face course.
● Access the fully responsive course on your phone, tablet or PC
● Highly engaging and interactive tutorials (click and drag, click to reveal etc), videos, audio downloads, PDF, quizzes to test your knowledge, refection and homework
● No added time or extra cost of travel and hotel.